What does The Wandering Gypsy provide?

The Wandering Gypsy is a mobile caravan bar that comes with qualified RSA bar staff, glassware, eskies, ice and all the barware needed to serve your guest’s delicious drinks and cocktails. If your venue package has bar staff included we can provide our beautiful caravan bar for your venue staff to serve out of with our dry hire option.

Does The Wandering Gypsy have a liquor licence? 

The Wandering Gypsy is not licensed and does not sell alcohol. We do however provide qualified RSA staff to serve the drinks that you provide. All our packages are BYO.

What drinks do you serve?

Beer, cider, wine, champagne, soft drinks, spirits, cocktails – you name it! 


Do you serve tea and coffee?

Yes, we have a tea and coffee add on package available.


Does The Wandering Gypsy need power?

If available, she will gladly connect to 240V power so our pretty pendant lights & festoon lights will work. However, her water tap and some lights are powered by a battery so 240V power is not essential. 

Does The Wandering Gypsy have fridges?

No fridges, but the bar has two large built in display sinks which we fill with ice to keep drinks chilled, on display and ready to go. We also have 140 litres of esky space for additional drinks to keep under the bar. All drinks need to be cold on our arrival so we recommend that you hire a cool room to store your drinks in the night before.


Do you provide table and tray service?

We don’t include table and tray service in our packages but we do have this as an optional extra. 



When/How is my booking confirmed?

Once you have decided that you just have to have us for your event, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date. 


Where will The Wandering Gypsy travel to?

She is based in Singleton, NSW and services the Hunter Valley, Newcastle and Central Coast regions. If your event is outside this area we can always take a little road trip.


What are the dimensions of The Wandering Gypsy?

We think she's the perfect size, at approximately 3.3m long (+0.8m draw bar), 2.1m wide and 2.4m high.

Do you have public liability insurance?


© 2019 by The Wandering Gypsy